Conceptualized in concert with leading artists–In 1992 Thayer &Chandler revolutionized the airbrush industry by engineering a high vol-ume airbrush with a lighter, more comfortable, streamlined design and an innovative, anti-clogging, cut-away handle feature. Engineered for easy maintenance, all Vega™ parts are quickly changeable for little down time. Self-centering, self-sealing fluid tips come in 3 sizes to handle any airbrush application. The rocker lever is attached to the needle tube for easy disassembly, and eliminating loose or shifting parts falling out of the airbrush. A larger contoured one-piece trigger slips easily into place, no more fumbling with two-piece triggers. Each Vega™ airbrush is tested in actual use, assuring you the best in performance.
• Self-centering, self-sealing fluid tip
• Anti-clog, anodized aluminum, cut-away handle
• Attached back lever for easy assembly
• Spring adjuster customizes lever tension
• Stainless steel needles
• Heavy nickel chrome plating
• Vega airbrushes are tested in actual use before they leave the factory
• Adaptable for use with all major brand airbrush jars and color cups
• One year limited warranty on all components Lifetime labor warranty
• Needle identification–Fine is one line, Medium is three lines and Heavy is five lines.